Tom Turbo Detective Club: Das Amulett Der Blauen Fee

This scene is from the German kids show Tom Turbo, which has another D.I.D scene, which is also an ARD.

This scene in my opinion, isn't as good as the other one. The restraints are weaker, the muffles are decent but could last longer, but the gags are awesome. German kids shows have come up with great D.I.D scenes over the years, especially The Peppercorns, as there are two D.I.D scenes in the latest season. 
Those scenes are on my blog. You can check them out here!

Hope you enjoy!





Comments

  1. Hello Ana, if I don't bother you, I have a question, why don't you upload more videos on YouTube?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am taking a break from Youtube for a while. I don't know when I will be back.

      Delete
  2. I keep trying to send you a message and it never sends.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing in the Flowers (2011)

Die Pfefferkörner (The Peppercorns) Season 20 D.I.D Scenes

Princess and the Pony (2011) Ft. A tip for getting your kids into playing Tie-up Games.