Die Pfefferkörner (The Peppercorns) Season 19 D.I.D Scenes

 Today, we have not one, but two scenes I want to share from a show most of you might be familiar with if you know your D.I.D scenes very well. The Peppercorns, which is a German TV kids series that has been going for more than 20 years, this show has had many D.I.D scenes during this time frame, and there will likely be more when this show continues in the future.


For now, enjoy the two scenes. The first one is from episode 244, and the second from 242.









Comments

  1. I like it it's good, especially the 2nd one. Tho wish it were longer, and with tape gag instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how the gagged girl is rescued, but then at 2:14, as the gagged boy watches, she gets gagged again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Second video is short, but great with the long-haired little beauty bound and cleave gagged in short pants! I wish this scene was longer!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing in the Flowers (2011)

Die Pfefferkörner (The Peppercorns) Season 20 D.I.D Scenes

Princess and the Pony (2011) Ft. A tip for getting your kids into playing Tie-up Games.