Shravani E.26

This is another great D.I.D scene from India with a few interesting twists. 

The kidnapper is a young boy (possibly her brother) who tape gags her and ties her wrists behind her back to a pole, similar to a dog. The girls expressions are great throughout the scene, as not only she makes it clear what emotion she is trying to express while also giving the sign that she needs help which is what makes them great in a D.I.D scene. The ropework look decent, as the girl holding the rope gives me the feeling the rope isn't tight enough that it's impossible to escape, which I can see why for filming purposes, but overall looks semi-realistic.

As the drama intensifies later on, the girl tries to break the ropes free with a rock, and a cheetah preys on her. Watch the video below to see what happens next!


 


Comments

  1. how did you discover you were into kids in did scenes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was from a young age. I'm not sure what the first scene I watched was, but I really liked it. I then found more content other than scenes from TV series or movies.

      Delete
  2. Deverian vajar mas seguido de niñas amarradas

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Princess and the Pony (2011) Ft. A tip for getting your kids into playing Tie-up Games.

Die Pfefferkörner (The Peppercorns) Season 20 D.I.D Scenes

Suenos De Libertad: Episodes 8-9