Shahed Ethbat E.29

This scene is an excellent, or an underrated D.I.D scene in my opinion. This scene has a girl cleave gagged and tied to a chair with rope. Though, I would prefer the rope around the girls arms or wrists rather than her body, but least she remained secure throughout, even her cute outfit made the scene better! The only thing missing would be muffles, even if it's a small one it would be one of my all time favourite scenes!
Overall, this scene is a great watch for anyone who likes cleave gags and chair ties, like me!

So without further ado, enjoy!



Comments

  1. Cleave gag? That looks more like an OTM. But I do like the abandonment aspect, left in the dark and locked up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed on the abandonment aspect! Adds some nice drama!

      Delete
  2. Hey, i've found a few scenes in the last time for this site:
    1.Shravani ep26 - bound + tape gagged
    2.Toa An Tinh Yeu (Marital Justice) ep14 - 2 Girls bound + cleave gagged
    3.Un Caballo llamado Elefante - bound + cleave gagged
    4.Kashibai Bajirao Ballal ep21-23 - bound + cleave gagged
    5.Tez Dhaar (Vidiyum Munn) - bound + knotted cleave gagged

    Sadly, i've found nothing about the short movie By Appointment Only i was mentioned before.I hope anyone else has more luck with this great scene to find

    ReplyDelete
  3. 0:50 Nice closeup of her TIGHT gag. And I like her gagged squeals and moans in the second half!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing in the Flowers (2011)

Die Pfefferkörner (The Peppercorns) Season 20 D.I.D Scenes

Princess and the Pony (2011) Ft. A tip for getting your kids into playing Tie-up Games.