Die Bestie von Bayonne S1 E5-6

Today's scene is very special one because it led to a whole mystery for the D.I.D community to solve!

Earlier this year, these screenshots were floating around many forums, though you might have seen it first from an X (Twitter) user.





For months, people couldn't figure out where the scene is from by the screenshots...including myself. As I have no expertise in finding scenes from photos, I always use reverse image search websites, which usually give me no results.

But a couple of days ago, the scene has been found, and the case has been closed.

Die Bestie von Bayonne. Season 1, Episodes 5 to 6. A German show from 2021.

Episode 5 has the girl's wrists crossed and tied to the bed frame, ankles tied together to the other frame, and finally, topped off with a packaging tape gag. The scene when the girl gets dragged from under the bed, shows a slightly puffy gag. Though it may be the awkward positioning of the tape or it wasn't put on properly, there is something about the gag's position that amuses me. The struggling was really great, but the duration for this particular scene could be longer.

In episode 6, the only thing we get is a continued gag scene. The only complaint I would give is that her wrists could be tied the whole way through, especially when taken into the car to make it harder for her to escape the car and evade the kidnapper.

Otherwise, episode 5 is a highly recommended watch, particularly for those who like bed ties (or wanting to watch it out of curiosity).

Without further ado, enjoy!







Comments

  1. So happy this was found. The bed tied scene could be a longer, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fully agree with you! There is a similar bed tie scene from Russia that I will share in the future!

      Delete
    2. What is the show with the similar bed tie? Just curious

      Delete
  2. Do you know where we could watch the episode?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found it on the zdf.de website where the episode was available to watch.

      Delete
  3. I wonder why she has no shoes on?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait, there's a D.I.D community?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing in the Flowers (2011)

Die Pfefferkörner (The Peppercorns) Season 20 D.I.D Scenes

Princess and the Pony (2011) Ft. A tip for getting your kids into playing Tie-up Games.