Savdhaan 745

Today, we have another Indian scene, that I believe is a recent one. 

This scene has decent ropework and a great gag that tries to block her high-pitched screams! This is one of the scenes when the girl looks far better with her gag on in my opinion. This was a very entertaining episode to watch as a whole because the moment before the girl was captured, I was literally on the edge of my seat. 

Despite Indian serials, and Bollywood films are known for their minimal effort and poor action scenes, they can enlighten you with their entertainment. Even if the D.I.D scenes are only what you're after, there are plenty of them out there for you to enjoy. I even made a compilation of some Indian D.I.D scenes, you can check it out here.

Now, without further ado, enjoy!



Comments

  1. It's just my opinion, but OTM are the worst. It doesn't look good and there's no real functionality to them (even if the mouth is stuffed). Cleave or tape is the best. Again, just my opinion.
    (I say this as a girl who has been gagged several ways)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesss, finally! Got another girl behind the back in a singlet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Wonderful long scene with a cute captive! I LOVE the OTM gag, her struggling and her wide eyes at 3:30!
    Shellyj88: My stepdaughters and nieces liked cleave or OTM with their mouths packed and the tighter the better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1:51 Eyes wide, bound, gagged and helpless!
    With the girl breaking out of a crate first, then being transported in bondage in a truck, the girl is apparently kidnapped by slavers!? Several of her girlfriends should be tied and gagged with her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why don't you write a storie where you tell us the adventures of your girls bound and gagged. I really would like to read it

      Delete
    2. I've told Anna via email many of my TRUE past experiences with girls in bondage, but this forum isn't the place to repeat them. I don't use Discord or similar apps, but will exchange info by email, if Anna will hook up the connection...If you wish, I will describe an early adventure with my stepdaughter.

      Delete
    3. Please do it. I would like to chat with you on e mail

      Delete
  5. I won't give my email here, but get it from Anna and contact me.
    Most of my activity was years ago, but recently my youngest grandniece played a girl detective. After I showed her images of Nancy Drew captured, she liked watching herself being bound and OTM gagged in a full length mirror. Her wide eyed struggling and mmmmphing was well acted. She wants to try other adventures...maybe with her older sisters! 😜 😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. I don't know if you received my email.

      Delete
  6. so loovey m,ab

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing in the Flowers (2011)

Die Pfefferkörner (The Peppercorns) Season 20 D.I.D Scenes

Princess and the Pony (2011) Ft. A tip for getting your kids into playing Tie-up Games.