Tales of Fear (2016)

Today's scene is from another horror film, at the last story. This scene is decent enough to be worth sharing as I enjoy the kids struggling and expressions, and find them to be cute all-around, though I wish their legs were tied. 

I would like to thank everyone who has suggested scenes for me to review, these help me keep on making content for you all. Whether it is a scene you like, or would want to watch, I can benefit everyone this way by sharing them in our small community. If you want to me to review or share a particular scene for you, don't hesitate to comment below this post, or message me using the form at the bottom of the webpage.




Comments

  1. I like this, tho I wish they had more audible muffles. very cute. glad to see u back in action

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spellbinder season 1 episode 24-25 has a really good cleave gag damsel scene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Airline disaster, movie from 2010. Movie is on youtube.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some scene recommendations from a French show called "Les compagnons de l'aventure"

    Pour Cent Briques is one episode with a nice scene that starts about 17 minutes in.

    L'envol Des Scorpions is another, with a scene 19 minutes in, a quick one.

    L'Art de la Chute begins with a scene! No gag though, but very cute, to me at least.

    A La Recherche Des Diamants Roses has one about 16 minutes in, older girl.

    Hope at least one of these catches your fancy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's a more light hearted one:

    Monster Beach Live! The Kidnapping! | Ep 6

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing in the Flowers (2011)

Die Pfefferkörner (The Peppercorns) Season 20 D.I.D Scenes

Princess and the Pony (2011) Ft. A tip for getting your kids into playing Tie-up Games.