Luz De Luna S1 E.97 & 102-103

Today we have not one, but two separate scenes from Luz de Luna, not to be confused with Luz de Esperanza from the most recent ARD. This girl, who is been held captive in her bedroom (in both scenes) has what appears to be scarves in the first scene with a cleave gag. The second scene, which goes for two episodes, uses rope and a duct tape gag. And best of all, her performance with the struggles and muffling are great! I considered this to be made into an ARD, but just as I was writing about the scene, I found out about the new series, which made me use the scene from Luz de Esperanza instead.

Enjoy the scene!




Comments

  1. Those are so close to perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great gagging scene at 1:07 and still gagged at 2:07. I prefer cleave to tape gags. BUT both with wrists tied in front? I always tied my captives' wrists behind so they would stay gagged!
    BTW Luz de Esperanza scene on youtube is one of the best I've seen: two cute girls and a boy bound and cleave gagged with great struggling and mmmmphing! 💕

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a good one! I can just imagine the little girl trying to escape by hopping away like that

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel sorry for this little girl. Not only did she not have a very happy fate in the series, but also the kidnapper does not treat her very politely. I think if in his place there would be a person who sympathizes with the girl, he would have to try to hug and comfort her so that she would not be afraid of him and would not cry.😔😐

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing in the Flowers (2011)

Die Pfefferkörner (The Peppercorns) Season 20 D.I.D Scenes

Princess and the Pony (2011) Ft. A tip for getting your kids into playing Tie-up Games.