Cracked (2022)

This scene comes from a Japanese movie from a couple years ago. This movie contains many horror or disturbing themes, but I took them out as well as I can. The gag and muffles are great, though I wish her wrists would be tied behind her back. Overall, it's great that new D.I.D scenes are appearing on more shows. 

Speaking of new scenes, there is a familiar show that has just released a new season with two great D.I.D scenes. Guess it in the comments or find out what the show is on Friday!




Comments

  1. 1:17, 1:23 Love the closeups! And dangling the noose before the tied and gagged little girl...Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. According to me its from thailand movie the name of little girl is nutachha nina padovan also from thailand actress and i think the Voice actress has been dubbed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunately its been dubbed become hindi so its not quite natural

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing in the Flowers (2011)

Die Pfefferkörner (The Peppercorns) Season 20 D.I.D Scenes

Princess and the Pony (2011) Ft. A tip for getting your kids into playing Tie-up Games.