Doree E.72 & 84


Here is another Indian scene which first features a girls wrists bound while being locked in the cage, and the second episode shows various kids bound and cleave gagged in a truck being shipped somewhere, a great scene for those who like captive groups! 

I have a few other Indian scenes that I would like to share, so if you want, or don't want to see more Indian scenes, let me know in the comments below!
 
And finally, I have had a few scene requests from our readers, which I will share in the near future. If anyone has requests for any D.I.D scenes that you want to see on my blog, please type the name, along with the season/episode name, or other information in the comments below, and I'll do my best to find them!





 

Comments

  1. glad you've gone back to uploading on your YT channel! I wish this girl had her hands tied behind back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luz De Luna Season 1 Ep 97 / Season 2 Ep 102/103 Luz: Naima Luna Gutierrez The Tv Series is on Youtube

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the suggestion. Will share this scene in the near future!

      Delete
  3. More Indian scenes please

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another one from Indian TV https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okJWKjD9xYo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you like gags, forget the youtube recommendation above: rope bondage, no gag.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing in the Flowers (2011)

Die Pfefferkörner (The Peppercorns) Season 20 D.I.D Scenes

Princess and the Pony (2011) Ft. A tip for getting your kids into playing Tie-up Games.