ARD 13: New York Undercover S3 E15

 Hello everyone and welcome to the fourth blog ARD. Today we are going over a scene many of you may enjoy. This is another police drama, like CSI or Law and Order. But this scene outshines these other shows that have similar scenes in restraints and length of the scene. Since I found this to be one of my top ten favourite scenes, it was an easy decision to make it an ARD. So what are we waiting for, let's roll the clip!





Onto the ratings, starting with the looks.
The looks on this girl are great, especially with the gag. She isn't the best looking girl I've seen, but she still looks great to capture, so I'm giving it a 4. 

Next is the muffle and gag. There was a tiny muffle towards the end but was very difficult to hear, but at least there is a good choice of gag, and blindfold?? Though tape gags are great, it can also depend on how tight you put it on, which in this scene was not the tightest tape gags I've seen, and to be honest, there are real life photos of kids tape gagged better than this. I'm giving it a 3 because of the drowned out muffling as well.

The next rating is the clothing. Some of you may see coming that I'm going to give it a high score, and your correct. This, of course is my personal preference because formal dresses or school uniforms set the child or school aesthetic further, therefore I see it as a good outfit. 5 out of 5.

Moving on to the restraints. This scene is probably one of the best restraint scenes in the D.I.D world, because there are four different ways she was restrained. A couple of them being tied to a chair, and chained down to a table lying on her back. I'm sure most of these restraint types will cater to almost anyone who likes some or all of them. Though only one restraint type I felt didn't feel secure, I'm blown away by the effort and guts to restrain the girl in various ways in one scene. I think that it's fair to give this a 5 out of 5 too!

And finally the acting. The acting is amazing, though the girl doesn't want to be kidnapped, the way she fires back at the kidnapper is great, and is something that someone whose been kidnapped would say if it happened to them. There is also a great depiction of being chloroformed, and those puppy eyes, what do you think would be going through her head with that look? Type it up in the comments!

Anyway, it's another 5 for me!

This makes the overall score of this scene a 22 out of 25. 





Thank you for reading and watching this.
See you in the next ARD!
Anna.


Comments

  1. This is the most perfect scene ever in my opinion. Been a favorite for a long time. There is another episode in a different season with another kidnapped girl. Great scene as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed the scene! If you know what season and episode the other scene is, I would love to watch and review it too!

      Delete
    2. Season 4 Episode 13. I have the clip in HD, but don't know hours to upload.

      Delete
  2. almost perfect, needed more struggling

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a scene! I really like the idea of blindfolding Melisssa with tape but if I was tying her up I would've wrapped the tape around her head to blindfold/gag her to make it more secure. However, the scene in terms of the damsel/bomdage is almost perfect but I would probably take off one star for the restrainst just because Melissa didn't struggle against them and try to escape, that being said her acting is brilliant and I really like how vercacious and sassy she is. I agree with you on the muffles though there was only one and it sounded more like a cat mewing🤣. Yeah, Melissa definately could've made more noise especially before the kidnapper ungagged her at the part where she talked to her mum on the phone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great scene. I'd like to see a girl her age hogtied. Preferably in her panties

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got a question for you it's obvious you like telling stories but I was wondering would you want to do like a crossover story between the characters that happen in this scene and another character which this is a trademark \|/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing in the Flowers (2011)

Die Pfefferkörner (The Peppercorns) Season 20 D.I.D Scenes

Princess and the Pony (2011) Ft. A tip for getting your kids into playing Tie-up Games.