ARD 12: Ipsiz Episode 23 & 24

Welcome back to the third episode of ARD in the blog format. I hope you're enjoying this version of ARD. I'm enjoying making this series on both versions. But if you have a stronger preference with the blog or videos on my channel, let me know in the comments. Anyway, let's learn a bit about this scene. Ipsiz is a Turkish Series you might not be familiar with, but it's contains one of my favourite D.I.D scenes in my opinion. As there are other great Turkish D.I.D scenes out there, including Elif. 

So without further ado, let's watch the scene!





Onto the ratings starting with the looks. The girls, who I believe are twins, are cute, but not cute enough for me. Though I admire their chubby cheeks which would make the gag look bigger with it on. Though they look pretty young which is a bonus, about 7 or 8 would be my guess. But for me, it's a 4.

Next up is the muffle and gag, which I would say is near perfection on the first half of the scene. The cleave gags fit nice and cozy over their mouths. However, there was only one of the girls gags was tighter than the other, and the other girl had her nose covered, though it might look like a thick gag was used, but it's a sign of a loose gag so it wasn't a perfect gag scene for me, especially towards the end by the cave. Though the gags looked nice and tight, and covered the girls mouths and noses completely, it does the job right. The muffles also sounded very cute, but it didn't have enough power to express their stress. Because of  this, as well as the effort made to choose the right gag type and making them tight, I'm giving it a 4.

Now onto the clothing, which I would say is near perfection too! Anyone who's been a fan of my channel and blog for a while knows that I like tights on during a D.I.D scene, so you all might catch on with where I'm going. But no, I'm not giving it a 5. Though the clothing is great, it looks bland, I'm a fan of formal clothing in D.I.D scenes as well! But regardless, it's still ranked quite high. It's a 4.

Onto the restraints. The restraint choice is good, but executed quite poorly. I'm not a fan of restraints being wrapped around the person, as it gives them a bit more freedom, and chances to escape than behind their back. Although they did have their hands behind, they could realistically put their hands in front as I haven't recalled a time where their wrists were tied behind as well. It's also a shame their legs weren't tied as well. It's going to be a 3 for me. 

And finally we're onto the acting. The acting is okay. The expressions in their eyes towards the end can say something about what's going on, but there are also times when it feels awkward instead, so it isn't the best performance out there. I'm giving it a 3.

Making the overall score a decent 18 out of 25. Thanks for reading and see you next time!








Comments

  1. So cute. OTN gags are kind of a rarity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr, pity they only used the OTN gag on one twin in one shot, in some you can see where its a OTM gag, not OTN and the gag has slipped off her mouth whereas her sister's gag is still secure

      Delete
  2. I agree with your rating, it's nice to have more than one girl tied up and I love that they're twins. I'm a sucker for tighter especially when they're white but I confer with your point the clothes. Formal attire is fine but a bit bland.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also happened to notice in some shots that one of the girls didn't have an OTN gag like her twin so her gag kept slipping down while her sister's was secure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have liked to have seen more of the rope and the twins being tied up because the shots showing the twins tied are quite zoomed out so you can't see much in the way of there bonds until 3:00 where the shot is more focused on the girls

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the girls muffles, they look so cute with their gags in (but turkish girls look beautiful anyway) but why is there no struggling? They sit there muffling behind their gags but they don't even try to get free, shame their hands weren't tied too. Also would've been nice to see them tied back to back as you don't see alot of that when 2 person are being tied up simultaneously

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1:35-1:49 - Wonderful closeups of the little blonde gagged captives, and a gun to add to the peril. Bonus: 2:52 - Mommy and Daddy (I assume) gagged, too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing in the Flowers (2011)

Die Pfefferkörner (The Peppercorns) Season 20 D.I.D Scenes

Princess and the Pony (2011) Ft. A tip for getting your kids into playing Tie-up Games.