Scream (2022)


Hello everyone, apologies for the long wait. I was so caught up with other things that I completely forgot to post or upload a new episode of 'To The Broken Bush and Back'.
Anyway, now that I'm back, and saying sorry, I will post something else very soon to make up for the time.

Anyway, today's scene is a short one, but would be a most requested one, (especially for December last year), because this damsel has had a hit show thanks to Netflix called Wednesday, which led to a viral TikTok dance, and people who like Jenna Ortega. 

For those like us, who want to find a D.I.D scene of her, you can watch Wednesday when her hands are tied tightly behind her back in a chair. But this scene in a recent adaptation of Scream this scene is a lot better, with a tape gag included! Just watch the video down below.




 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing in the Flowers (2011)

Die Pfefferkörner (The Peppercorns) Season 20 D.I.D Scenes

Princess and the Pony (2011) Ft. A tip for getting your kids into playing Tie-up Games.