ARD 11: Arka Sokaklar 96

The 96th episode of Arka Sokaklar has a D.I.D scene you might have been familiar with if you're in a community like this! This one on of the well known OTM/cleave gag scenes on Turkish (I think) TV.

So without further ado, let's watch before we rate it!








The first let's review her looks. I'll just say she looks very cute, this is mostly because she is still young, which I think is a good time to be in a D.I.D scene. I'll give it a 4.

Next is the muffle and gag. One of my favourite types out there, I also don't mind even if she's not biting down on it as it makes it look tighter and more inaudible. I would've gave this a 4. However, there was only one muffling scene. It sounded a little bit awkward, giving me a feeling that it was pre-recorded. Making the score a 3 instead.

Now we are onto the clothing. For those who have watched all of my previous ARD's, I love girls in tights so this get's extra points. As for her outfit as a whole, I love it! Though it's not my favourite outfit, so I'm giving it a 4.

And now the restraints. I think that the restraints is the only thing this scene lacks. The hands tied in front of her is something I didn't enjoy as much, but at least it's done up with rope. Another thing I would like to point out is that her feet aren't tied as well. If the kidnapper wasn't supervising her, she could've had a chance to get away. So for those reasons, I'm going to give it a 3.

And finally the acting. I would say that she didn't do too much for the acting. There was no wriggling or squirming at all, however, the expressions with her gag on are spot on! So it's a 4.

All of these categories adds up to a total of  out of 25.

Thanks for watching and reading, and see you in the next ARD!  













Comments

  1. I wish her hands were tied behind her back

    ReplyDelete
  2. The closeups at 0:34-1:02 are really good. Hands behind back with mmmmphing and struggling would make it memorable!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing in the Flowers (2011)

Die Pfefferkörner (The Peppercorns) Season 20 D.I.D Scenes

Princess and the Pony (2011) Ft. A tip for getting your kids into playing Tie-up Games.