Sophia Grace & Rosie's Royal Adventure (2014)

 An underrated scene for those who likes girls locked in cages. Though, some people might disagree that girls being locked in cages can be classed as D.I.D scenes, but I think if the girl is restrained in some form, or in distress, I believe it should be classed as one.

I could still remember this scene when I first watched it on TV years ago when I was young, and finally I found the movie and got to watch the scene again. It always brings me back to my younger days!

Watch it here or...




Watch scene here for better quality!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing in the Flowers (2011)

Die Pfefferkörner (The Peppercorns) Season 20 D.I.D Scenes

Princess and the Pony (2011) Ft. A tip for getting your kids into playing Tie-up Games.