Chiquititas

There are some rare cases that a kidnapping becomes the main plot of a whole episode or movie, and this scene is one of those cases. Out of a 20-25 minute episode, I've managed to squeeze out 6 minutes of D.I.D goodness.

This one of my favourite D.I.D scenes of all time, not because of it's length, but also the uniform, and being tied to a chair, which are one of my personal preferences.

Enjoy this long one!



P.S Apologies about the last post. I working on posting the video to the post at this time, thanks for your patience.

Comments

  1. Also high on my list: her tight black gag, the amazing struggling and moaning AND how her beautiful legs are prominently displayed! Absolutely breathtaking scene! 😲

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing in the Flowers (2011)

Die Pfefferkörner (The Peppercorns) Season 20 D.I.D Scenes

Princess and the Pony (2011) Ft. A tip for getting your kids into playing Tie-up Games.