ARD S2 Begins! (Fear St: 1978)

 Hello everyone and welcome to the first episode of ARD on this blog! I can't wait to begin making more on this blog! Anyway, onto the scene for today.


For the first time in ARD history, we are reviewing a scene from the 2020's. And that scene is Fear St: 1978, the second sequel to the horror movies that are available to watch on Netflix. 

Watch the scene first below before reading the ratings:




Now onto the ratings:

First are the looks. For those who don't know this actress, her name is Sadie Sink. She is mostly famous for playing Max, in the successful Netflix show, Stranger Things. Like Millie Bobby Brown who is also in the series, I found both of these girls beautiful, and having their own D.I.D scenes two! Millie has been in shackles (Enola Holmes 2) and handcuffs (Stranger Things) previously, but we're going off topic here. Anyway, when Max was introduced in season 2 of Stranger Things, I couldn't wait for her first D.I.D scene. It's a five for me!

Then we come to the muffle and gag, but unfortunately, there was no gag used, so the rating is unapplicable in this category. However, since gags are an essential part when it comes to D.I.D scenes,  the rating will be zero starts, despite the row being blank.

Next is the clothing. I would say the clothing is alright. I could see the characters are wearing clothes that fit with the late 70's era before the neon, chaotic fashion trends that came in the next decade. The outfit chosen isn't up to my liking, but at least I found something great about it, it's a three.

Now onto the restraints. Despite only one restraints being used, (if you don't count the girls holding her feet down to the ground) it's an effective one. Having hands tied above their heads is one of my favourite restraints, if the rope is high enough to keep them on their tippy toes or higher, even if their feet are tied, I wouldn't mind either, which is why I'm giving it a 4 out of 5.

And finally the acting, I think the acting is absolutely fantastic, especially Sadie transferring most of her knowledge from Stranger Things, to other shows or movies. This scene got me hooked with her cries for help and letting her go. It's got to be a 5.

This brings the overall score of this scene a 17 out of 25.



I look forward to hearing your opinion about this scene!
See you next time! 






 

Comments

  1. I'd rate her looks a 4/5, gag 0 (as there is none), clothing 2/5 (not particularly interesting or pretty), restraints 4/5 pretty good but couldve done better and tied her feet, acting 4/5 she's a good actress so again a high score here

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing in the Flowers (2011)

Die Pfefferkörner (The Peppercorns) Season 20 D.I.D Scenes

Princess and the Pony (2011) Ft. A tip for getting your kids into playing Tie-up Games.